Due to today’s inclement weather, there have been questions about whether our concert is still scheduled for this evening. As of this writing, we have not received any notice from Huntington High School that they are closing the facility, so our concert plans remain unchanged. Watch this space for any updates on this situation. If our concert is cancelled, we will post an announcement here.
Also, if you have purchased tickets through our website, your tickets will be waiting for you at the will-call desk. If you purchased your tickets through Groupon, your Groupon voucher is your ticket; please remember to bring it with you.
Please be careful traveling tonight, and allow extra time.